1. Look over the assessment criteria in the induction.
- Think through what the aims are
- Look through the exercises I have completed throughout this section
2. Think about ideas which would capture the four topics that i need to focus on
- Colour harmony through complementary colours
Yellow + Violet / Blue + Orange / Red + Green
- Colour harmony through similar colours
Warm photos – using red, orange, yellow etc
Cool photos – using blue, green etc
- Colour contrast throughout contrasting colours
Blue + Red / Green + Orange / Yellow + Violet (which are also complementary)
- Colour accent using any of the above
3. Plan which are most likely to be natural shots and which I will need to create. Also, capturing the correct colours / combinations in the shot with also making a good photograph and the locations in which they will be taken.
4. Finally, look at photographers who use colour as a subject in their work (photographic colourists) – Ernst Hass.